Home
Why
snipe
?
Compare
FAQ
Community
Terms
Contact
My Snipes
Home
Why
snipe
?
Compare
FAQ
Community
Terms
Contact
My Snipes
Menu
Home
Why
snipe
?
Compare
FAQ
Community
Terms
Contact
Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com
terms of usage.
Search
Gixen.com Forum Index
->
Support
Post a reply
Username
Subject
Anti-Bot check:
Enter characters from the following image:
Item ID warning
Please provide eBay item id number (unless provided already) in the post message if you have a question about specific item.
I cannot investigate an issue without it
.
Message body
Emoticons
View more Emoticons
Font colour:
Default
Dark Red
Red
Orange
Brown
Yellow
Green
Olive
Cyan
Blue
Dark Blue
Indigo
Violet
White
Black
Font size:
Tiny
Small
Normal
Large
Huge
Close Tags
[quote="lacigixen"]hi, this been around since day one since the monthly subscription was introduced. if you cancel in Paypal within that 1 month you are paying for, the subscription auto-reduces to 20 days, and will end in 20 days. this is like the 5th time this happened, still no fix. we are talking about years of the same issue persisting now. even worse, Mario is showing 0 sign of life to fix this, like he always manually added the missing days. I reported this to tje support email address on the 10th of September, today my subsciption expired after 20 days instead of 30. I really appreciate Gixen, and I don\\'t mind the constant manual corrections, as long as they\\'re happening, but they are not. 2 weeks and no fix is unacceptable by any standard. My patience is running thin, I can\\'t use what I paid for, please get this fixed ASAP. Thanks.[/quote]
Options
HTML is
OFF
BBCode
is
ON
Smilies are
ON
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post
All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Jump to:
Select a forum
Gixen
----------------
Announcements
Support
Suggestions and Ideas
Impressions
Blog
Topic review
Author
Message
mario
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 10:30 pm
Post subject:
lacigixen, I am looking into this.
vladst200, your subscription is fine, it's your ebay authorization that expires in 2 months. This is free to renew on the Gixen settings page, and, in fact, necessary for your snipes to work. eBay requires renewing authorization every 18 months.
vladst200
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:18 pm
Post subject: Re: 1 month subsciption reduced to 20 days issue AGAIN
I have situation even worse. My 1-year subscription was expired today after 2 month and 10 days... Without any notification or explanations. Today I planned to bid on 15 auctions - all will be lost as well. And it is loses on shipping too, because there will be less items in parcel.... Level of support from Gixen - 0.
lacigixen
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 10:05 pm
Post subject: 1 month subsciption reduced to 20 days issue AGAIN
hi,
this been around since day one since the monthly subscription was introduced. if you cancel in Paypal within that 1 month you are paying for, the subscription auto-reduces to 20 days, and will end in 20 days. this is like the 5th time this happened, still no fix. we are talking about years of the same issue persisting now. even worse, Mario is showing 0 sign of life to fix this, like he always manually added the missing days. I reported this to tje support email address on the 10th of September, today my subsciption expired after 20 days instead of 30. I really appreciate Gixen, and I don\\'t mind the constant manual corrections, as long as they\\'re happening, but they are not. 2 weeks and no fix is unacceptable by any standard. My patience is running thin, I can\\'t use what I paid for, please get this fixed ASAP.
Thanks.
© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.