Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Great service - should emphasize "grouping"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJB3500

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Great service - should emphasize "grouping" Reply with quote

Hi - have used your service on a few items and am very happy with it.

I read a few "don't bother to snipe, just put in your highest bid and let ebay proxy voting do it for you" type posts elsewhere.

The above logic only works if I want "item number 1234".

I dont.

I want a "model kickass-6000 whatever", and I want the bugger cheap. Not just fair, but dirt cheap. So there.

I could not give a rat's which of the twenty listed I pick up. If I missed all the first 19, I would go a little higher but would be seriously annoyed to go to my max on item 1 and pay a lot more than the fellow who got number 6.

For me the logic of your site works. I only buy luxuries I could live without on ebay. This means I can usually take it or leave it, and only want to play if there is a bargain going. I am happy to wait a while to get what I am after and bid on 50 to get one.

Emphasize "one" however. I can not be bothered waiting around for a week to track a single auction and I definitely do not want to put in a low but still competitive bid on five items and then log back in and find I owe $1000 and have five bargain robot vacuum cleaners. (last group I bid on, won, excellent price - cool).

I think you should make more of the "group" function in your marketing. Together with the fact that I usually win by only a few bucks - indicating that someone probably would have gone a bit higher if they were watching at the right time - the site just works.

Much appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.