Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Autosnipe BLOG

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:10 am    Post subject: Autosnipe BLOG Reply with quote

Keith Hopkins just started a blog on Autosnipe:

http://autosnipe.wordpress.com/
fonaticalbuyer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mario,

Autosnipe and Gixen are excellent, many thanks. Smile

Just by way of a feature suggestion in combination with gixen's Settings: It would be great to have say three preset 'Profiles' which Autosnipe presented as a pulldown or radio buttons when it was launched.

Choosing from one of these 'Profiles' would fill in preconfigured values (stored in Gixen) representing bid amount, offset, group etc. allowing the Autosnipe user to easily choose between preset values without having to key them in every time.

For example: I do a lot of buying of several different types of item on eBay [using Gixen's Mirror subscription and Autosnipe]. For items of type 1 I bid up to $250 and store my snipes in multi-win-Group 1 with an offsett of 6 seconds. For items of type 2 I bid up to $300 and store my snipes in multi-win-Group 2 with an offsett of 6 seconds. For items of type 3 I bid up to $180 and store my snipes in multi-win-Group 3 with an offsett of 6 seconds.

If there were 'Profiles' in Autosnipe / Gixen I could simply choose the profile that suited the snipe I was about to setup and the correct values would be applied.

Once again - great work with Gixen & Autosnipe.

Cheers,

Steve

cc Keith's blog - posted in two places because it's a Gixen and Autosnipe kind of thing! Wink
Autosnipe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did reply to your message on the autosnipe blog I was just wondering if you had received it. Thanks, Keith
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: