Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Performance of Gixen

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:45 am    Post subject: Performance of Gixen Reply with quote

Ist auction and I used Gixen Mirror. Worked very well. Got item for less than half my top price.

I tried to change the offset time in Desktop Manager but I don't believe I did it correctly because i see 6/6 in the item line. Can you tell me exactly how to do it for an existing item.

So far I got my money's worth plus!

All my bids showed the same time - 4sec from End of auction, in fact there were 4 bids at this time. Very Happy
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I moved this to the Support area, because there is a question.

In the web interface, when you log in here, you first select the 'Edit' button within the snipe, then you select the offsets that you want from the drop down menus, then you press the 'Modify' button to confirm the change.

In the Desk Top Manager you first select the snipe you want to update, then you push the 'Edit' button, then you update the offsets in the Window that pops up, then you press the 'Update' button in that new window.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.