Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

paid mirror subscription twice

View previous topic :: View next topic  
topeman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:52 pm    Post subject: paid mirror subscription twice Reply with quote

I tried to login to Gixen last night but failed. Tried to retrieve username and received a message saying I didn't have a username so I assumed my subscription had expired and registered again with username topeman and paid a one year subscription. Then I got a second mesaage saying my username was standley for which I had paid a two year Gixen subscription a year ago. Both Gixen usernames are linked to the same Ebay account and both Gixen accounts have around a year to run. username topeman shows a snipe bid with linked account but username standley does not, despite being linked to the same Ebay account.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, do I have this correct, you now have two different Gixen ids both linked to the same Ebay account ?

Presumably we are aiming for you only having one with around two years Mirror subscription on it ?

Which one would you prefer to keep and which one would you like removed ?
topeman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:07 am    Post subject: paid mirrow subs twice Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
So, do I have this correct, you now have two different Gixen ids both linked to the same Ebay account ?

Presumably we are aiming for you only having one with around two years Mirror subscription on it ?

Which one would you prefer to keep and which one would you like removed ?

"topeman" is now linked to my Ebay account and this seems to have overwritten "standley" connection so easier to keep "topeman" please and extend membership by 12 months please if possbile. Sorry if this is partly my fault.
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK,

I suggest logging into your 'topeman' account and then on the Settings page using the 'Mirror Transfer Form' to transfer the remaining Mirror subscription from the 'standley' account back across to it.

If that doesn't work then I suggest emailing Mario direct at the support address given on the Contact tab above. In that email please direct him to this thread so that he can respond to the discussion that we have had here.

There might need to be some extra checks introduced somewhere in the Gixen software to prevent this happening again in the future.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:22 am    Post subject:

topeman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: paid mirror subscription twice Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
OK,

I suggest logging into your 'topeman' account and then on the Settings page using the 'Mirror Transfer Form' to transfer the remaining Mirror subscription from the 'standley' account back across to it.

If that doesn't work then I suggest emailing Mario direct at the support address given on the contact tab above. In that email please direct him to this thread so that he can respond to the discussion that we have had here.

There might need to be some extra checks introduced somewhere in the Gixen software to prevent this happening again in the future.

-------
OK, I have followed those instructions and it does seem to have been successful so many thanks for your help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.