Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

When can I not?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lummysdad

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:26 pm    Post subject: When can I not? Reply with quote

Says my authorization has expired. I must go to settings. There it looks like I'm forced to get a subscription. I pay $11. I try to sign on. I still get that my authorization has expired, and I have to go to the setting link, which is still trying to get money from me. I checked PayPal. I did pay. How long until gixen will let me bid? It's been a half hour. The auction I'm interested in ends in an hour and a half.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your authorisation is the permission that you give Gixen to bid on your behalf on Ebay. You do not pay for this. What you pay for is your Mirror subscription as detailed in the first section of the Settings page.

Your authorisation can be renewed via the second section on the Settings page. This must be done at least once every 18 months because Ebay expires the authorisation after that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.