Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

New Mobile Web page or \"App\" fields affar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TinMan0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:12 pm    Post subject: New Mobile Web page or \"App\" fields affar Reply with quote

The new Mobile Web app interface is nice. It's clean and simple and loads fairly fast on my Android phone. However! When i visited the site it had me scratching my head for a while till i realized whats going on. You see when i fist went to the site on my phone which i hold upright in portrait mode logged in fine and the various buttons at the top looked fine but None of the field boxes were visible and it had me tapping at blank spaces and scrolling up and down and checking settings to no avail untill I saw the obvious truth. The fields we to the side but not visible until you scroll sideways. Wish i could easily attach a screenshot but this forum doesnt appear to let me. The fact that the rest of the page appeard normal and fit the width of my phone gave no indication that there was anything to the right side just not visible.

Additional info:
I'm using a browser named Fennec which is identical to Firefox. I'm on and Android phone running Android 11 with POSP Custom ROM. Although I suspect this behavior is probably on all Firefox based browsers no matter what device.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.