Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Slowness issue resolved

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:25 am    Post subject: Slowness issue resolved Reply with quote

A quick notice on issues fixed and new features:

1. Slowness issue with the new web site has now been resolved. This particularly affected users with many snipes. The new website should now work significantly faster than the legacy website that you can still access at https://www.gixen.com/legacy/index.php

2. You can now force a desktop UI if accessing Gixen from a smartphone. Click on menu button and you will see an option "Desktop Site".

3. Gixen Forum is now also much easier to read and use on smartphones.
artyd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:24 am    Post subject: Many thanks from a gratefully user. Reply with quote

Hi Mario.
Please allow me to offer my gratefully thanks for all the hard work and no doubt many long hours that you put in to make Gixen to what it is today.
I have previously tried many of the (other) eBay sniping software and to be quite Frank NONE of them can even come close to GIXEN.
I will of course keep supporting the site and software through my meagre subscription and furthermore would not in the least complain if you where to raise the cost of subscriptions to say maybe $10.00 per year.
The amount of items that I have won whilst using Gixen to snipe by bids is incredible although selfishly I would not want too many using this fantastic sniping software or it would cut down on the amount of items that I win whilst sniping.
Many regards.
Arthur Drinnan
Artyfact20 At hotmail.com
BlueSaint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick note to add my thanks.
For Gixen in general but mainly for the excellent customer service. I was one of those experiencing ‘Slowness’ on the new website, and Mario personally looked into my account and rectified the wider problem. I now refer to the updated site as Turbo-Gixen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: