Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Edit bids/group for multiple auctions at once?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sumban

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:55 am    Post subject: Edit bids/group for multiple auctions at once? Reply with quote

Is it possible to edit bids for multiple auctions at once?

I import my eBay watchlist, I have 10 of the same item on the watchlist that I want to bid on, I want to set the same bid and group on all 10 at once, is that possible?
sumbantoo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone help please?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but you have to edit them one-by-one. You can delete multiple items at once, but not edit them.

If you need this functionality for a large number of items, you can use Gixen API (if you have some programming skills), or possibly CSV import / export (settings page). For both features you need to be a mirror subscriber.
sumbantoo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply and your time making this site Mario, unfortunately I don't really have programming skills!

If you could add the functionality to be able to edit multiple auction bid and groups at once I'd get the paid for Mirror version straight away.

That's pretty much the only functionality the paid for version is missing, you could use the existing interface, tick selection and then an edit mode that applies the same bid and group to all the selected auctions.

To really win at eBay for the run of the mill stuff you need to apply your bid sniping to as large a pool of auctions as possible.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:17 am    Post subject:

Kelhdril

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be great to develop this function. I use Gixen a lot and would be the top option I would love to see on Gixen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.