Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Great site! Great service!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jollyjojo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:53 am    Post subject: Great site! Great service! Reply with quote

I love this site. It is so simple and straightforward to use, and so reliable. I signed up for the mirror subscription once I confirmed that it works as it should. What's not to love about it? Happy days!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Great site! Great service! Reply with quote

jollyjojo wrote:
I love this site. It is so simple and straightforward to use, and so reliable. I signed up for the mirror subscription once I confirmed that it works as it should. What's not to love about it? Happy days!
Конченное гавнище, а не сервис! Интерфейс ещё дерьмовее! Три часа пытался разобраться, так и не смог сделать ставку! Не говоря уже про то, что сразу же слямзили $6.5 ! Раньше прекрасно пользовался бесплатными Снайперами, чёрт дернул испробовать GIXEN - повелся на заказной отзыв, в котором ни слова не было о том, что сервис платный!
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is still possible to use the site for free snipes, so long as you don't need to win more than 4 auctions per month.

At the time of writing the front page reports that:

Users with pending snipes:
Pending snipes:

so, as this many seem to have figured out how it works, it's not that difficult, surely ?

If you have something specific that you can't figure out how to use please post a question (preferably in English) in the Support area of this discussion board.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Impressions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.