Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Automatically Buy it now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjbuy701

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:59 am    Post subject: Automatically Buy it now Reply with quote

Hi, i was wondering if you could add the option to automatically buy it now on a specific item number when they come back in stock?
For example a big seller always puts the stock to 1 when it comes back into his store and i would add the item number and a max price and it autobuys it when one comes in under that max price.
Thanks in advance
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to implement this, I even named it product sniper, however the quality of eBay's catalog is not at the level where I could do it with confidence.

For example, instead of actual product you may end up with a part of that product, wrong color, etc.
jjbuy701

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could it be implemented anyway and use at your own risk? I need it for sellers you know only put the item you want on. I know a game seller that only ever updates the stock of the game i want and i buy it when i get the email at the moment, would be great to just have gixen buy it automatically under a certain price.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.