Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

A few of my 'Won' snipes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mad4Clad

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:51 pm    Post subject: A few of my 'Won' snipes Reply with quote

Hello,
Have had issues with Three of my snipes recently! All 3 said I won, then when I go to my email, and see it"s their as "won", and hit the "pay now" button, it takes me to the Dektop Ebay site, with no record of won bids, and no way to pay for them! I'm using the mobile site for all my bids!
Has happened three times in the last week, while other bids have worked. And I paid for, fine!
Here's one from today that said I won! #403517421655 but I can't find a way to pay!

I've notified Ebay, and the sellers of the problem on the previous two, before this one! No one has an explanation yet!!
Thanks for any help!!👍👍
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The emails that inform you that you have won are coming from Ebay, is that correct ?
Mad4clad

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:32 pm    Post subject: Won auctions Reply with quote

Hello Cupid,
First the say i won on Gixen! Than I go to my email and hit pay now! But it doesn't let me pay,; weird! I now have about seven won snipes that I can't verify as one on Ebay! One seller i contacted said he had no record of my winning bid! So I can't figure out what is going on! I have won other snips and had no issues! Till last week or two! Guess I'll check with other sellers to see if they have any record of my wins!!🤯
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your description is consistent with having more than one Ebay account, perhaps more than one Gixen account too.

Have your sellers been paid by the winners of the auctions you think you won ?

This is why I asked the first question, because it's possible Ebay are informing you about wins on different Ebay accounts. But you haven't clarified that yet.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:51 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.