Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Have you considered doing an Ask Me Anything (AMA) on Reddi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seyek

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 7:32 pm    Post subject: Have you considered doing an Ask Me Anything (AMA) on Reddi Reply with quote

Have you considered doing an Ask Me Anything (AMA) on Reddit.com?

Also to increase Gixen.com’s credibility, have you considered posting a link to the Gixen.com forum on the Gixen.com at the very top of the homepage (not merely under the menu)?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gixen has its own forum, facebook page and soon a youtube channel... now to add reddit - I don't see why when it has its own forum. I never censor it, only delete spam. As for credibility... if it's not credible by now (16 years already), it never will be.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mario wrote:
Gixen has its own forum, facebook page and soon a youtube channel... now to add reddit - I don't see why when it has its own forum. I never censor it, only delete spam. As for credibility... if it's not credible by now (16 years already), it never will be.

You think like an engineer, not a marketer. I suggest you discuss my suggestions with a marketer.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point, I will, you could be right.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 4:40 pm    Post subject:

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mario wrote:
Good point, I will, you could be right.

I suggest you find a marketer who is an older woman (at least 40 years old, 60 years old would be better). Gixen should be marketed towards older women. Why? Many older women spend a lot of money on eBay and I suppose would be glad to pay use Gixen yet they have no idea that Gixen exists.

One method would probably paying YouTubers to discuss Gixen on their channels. Imagine a female YouTuber with, I don't know, a channel about quiliting (some women have a hobby making quilts) saying something like, "I have 10 free one year subscriptions to Gixen for the first 10 people to comment on this video. Yes, this is a paid promotion, but I think Gixen is great because..." I guess you'd pay around 25 US dollars to each YouTuber to help promote Gixen.

Imagine another female YouTuber who has a channel talking about collecting Lladró porcelain figurines. Obviously, some of her viewers would buy Lladró porcelain figurines on eBay. Once those viewers find a great deal, they probably hate to have other people see any bids placed because that will tend to drive up the price of the auction.

These women probably end up manually bidding on auctions a few minutes before the auctions close to avoid tipping off other eBay buyers. You need to understand how these women think.

To them, shopping is almost like a sport. Just like some men go crazy watching soccer and basketball, some women are crazy about shopping. Many women have a hobby of shopping on Amazon, eBay, etc. Some of them are addicts. It's actually pretty sad.
BlueSaint

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Some of them are addicts. It's actually pretty sad.

No, the REALLY sad thing is that anyone pays any attention to YouTube Influencers, or any kind of Influencer. They nearly all have agendas (or are bought like wh0res). Much like Politicians really.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that deteriorated fast...

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueSaint wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Some of them are addicts. It's actually pretty sad.

No, the REALLY sad thing is that anyone pays any attention to YouTube Influencers, or any kind of Influencer. They nearly all have agendas (or are bought like wh0res). Much like Politicians really.

Go away troll.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please keep it friendly, and on topic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.