Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

How to buy as guest?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gulzgi6862

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:48 am    Post subject: How to buy as guest? Reply with quote

How would I use Gixen to buy as a guest, for example,

item number 2926276504543 for a book.

That's just an example.

Is this possible or not?

Does this work for eBay UK items?
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I presume you mean without a paid Mirror subscription ?

It's just the same as if you do have a subscription. You create an account, authorise it to place bids on your Ebay account and then add the snipe using the 'Add' button.

Without a subscription you are just limited on the number of snipes that you can set up and hence the number you can win per month. You are also restricted on the use of a number of the extra features that people like to change on the Settings page.

Yes, it works fine with auctions on the UK site, I live in the UK and most of the auctions I snipe are on that site, I have set my target site to be the UK, on the Settings page, but it's not absolutely necessary to do so.

I can't find that auction number on ebay.co.uk though, I think you've perhaps added a character somewhere as auction numbers are generally 12 digits, not 13.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.