Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Are the already subscribed have to resubscribe?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bgoodr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:21 am    Post subject: Are the already subscribed have to resubscribe? Reply with quote

Hi,

The email I received states:

Quote:
Dear <censored>,

Gixen's price is going up 10% (or so) on Sep 1st.

This is a result of prices of everything going up, including server hosting.

You can, however, avoid this by subscribing to Gixen mirror now. Gixen mirror subscribers with recurring subscriptions retain the original pricing. You save money, and Gixen gets income stability in return.

To existing subscribers: thank you for all the past support, this pricing policy is intentionally designed to make Gixen in the future less expensive for you (in real terms).

Mario (Gixen operator).

I'm already a subscriber, so do I need to re-subscribe? I will do so gladly, but the email implies that is required by omitting info about those of us who already subscribed to the Gixen mirror. I don't want to spend time re-subscribing if it is not needed.

Thanks for a great tool, by the way!
-bgoodr
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you already have an active recurring subscription there is no need to do anything.

If not and you want to lock in the current price then you need to set up a recurring subscription.

The record of your subscription and payments should now be available after the first section of the Settings page.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.