Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Change address linked to subscription

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Desyp16

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:08 am    Post subject: Change address linked to subscription Reply with quote

Hi,

With the renewal coming up I pay via PayPal, it shows an old address with the message "contact Gixen to update".
I can't see an option to do this. Is there anything to do or after the renewal will it just pick up my new primary address from PayPal?

Thanks
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not exactly sure what you mean.

Is it indicating a Paypal account

i> that you no longer use, linked to an old/different email address perhaps ? Or

ii> are we talking about your physical home address (If so, I was not aware that Gixen ever picks that up from Paypal) ? Or

iii> just an email address that you've already changed on your Paypal account ? Or

iv> something else ?

I think the answer to your question lies in which of the above it is, with iii the most likely to mean you don't need to take any action.

In any case Mario can be contacted directly and confidentially via email at the support address given on the Contact page. Please always provide your Gixen id in all email communications
Desyp16

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

It's a physical home address, likely won't matter, just it's no longer referenced anywhere on PayPal except on this subscription.

I'll just leave it as is.
Thanks
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that sounds logical... it's something that might be significant to a recurring payment that related to physical products or any services provided that relate directly to your home, which I'm sure many do.

However, since Gixen supplies only a virtual service I agree it is probably not really relevant what is stored there.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:15 am    Post subject:

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confirming that this is completely irrelevant.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.