Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Not earning any eBay Bucks this year.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
coinappraiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:54 pm    Post subject: Not earning any eBay Bucks this year. Reply with quote

Example eBay numbers, more than 35 sales this year,
All sales (it started on January 1, 2022) show I did not receive my eBay Bucks. EBay says it is because the sniping program I am using is sending it to another country before it comes into eBay US. Can you verify this please? When I check my Gixen settings, they are set for the United States.

Can you verify please that it is not on your end? Does Gixen originate from the US without starting or going to another country?. Don't look forward to arguing with EBay again that they are doing something wrong.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only significant settings for this would be the Target sites for Main and Mirror.

It may also be significant that though Gixen targets specific Ebay sites it doesn't do so via the same browser interface that you use to place bids manually.

Also note item 314147333517 is displaying 'Best offer accepted', which would indicate that it wasn't purchased via a Gixen bid, are you sure the other one was ?
coinappraiser

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:53 pm    Post subject: Not earning any eBay Bucks this year. Reply with quote

Sorry about that. I arbitrarily grabbed some ebay numbers without checking.

I called eBay and they said it has all changed. You only get eBay Bucks when you get an email from them stating you get special eBay Bucks when you purchase certain items. No eBay Bucks for buying just anything on eBay anymore. Basically they are eliminating/phasing out the eBay Bucks payout system.

So again, it is not anything wrong on Gixen's part. In my books you guys have a perfect record and provide a super service. Thanks for checking though.
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK,

Thanks for sharing the news from Ebay, that should help others that use this service and have signed up to that scheme.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:57 am    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.