Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen says WON, but eBay says NO

View previous topic :: View next topic  
expertdecisions

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:45 pm    Post subject: Gixen says WON, but eBay says NO Reply with quote

I placed a €100 bid in 225199557825 eBay item.

At the end of the auction, the article finished with €89.50 and 13 bids.
But my bid is not present in eBay (the winner is "d***5 (76)" and I'm "expertdecisions (347)", whilst Gixen says "WON" (!!!)

What happened?
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you had success with this set up since the last time that you authorised Gixen to bid on your behalf on Ebay ?

I think the first thing I would check is the authorisation in the second section of the settings page is as I expected, with the correct Ebay account referenced there.
Expertdecisions

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:03 am    Post subject: Failed snipe Reply with quote

Cupid wrote:
Have you had success with this set up since the last time that you authorised Gixen to bid on your behalf on Ebay ?

I think the first thing I would check is the authorisation in the second section of the settings page is as I expected, with the correct Ebay account referenced there.

Yes, this should be the second auction I won with Gixen, the first no problem at all, then i lost several and finally this one I won it as Gixen said but lost it as eBay said

This is my subscription to Gixen as shown in my settings page:

"eBay authorization status: Active.
Your eBay authorization for eBay account e***rtdecisions_compras expires on Mon, Feb 12, 2024."
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only Mario has the access required to look behind the scenes at this, he can be contacted directly via email at the support address provided on the contact page.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:23 am    Post subject:

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have two ebay usernames? This listing has been won by expertdecisions_compras, not expertdecisions.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, yes, 'expertdecisions' that was stated as the Ebay id in the first post does indeed have 347 positive feedback at present, and has been registered on Ebay since Oct-07-02 in Spain as a business seller. On the other hand expertdecisions_compras currently has 76, also as stated by Ebay for the winning bidder and as mentioned in what was posted in the reply when I questioned this:

Expertdecisions wrote:
for eBay account e***rtdecisions_compras expires on Mon, Feb 12, 2024.

without any question or realisation of this difference from the Gixen user.

The expertdecisions_compras account that won this auction has an 'About' page which reads:

Quote:
About
Mi marido es usuario de eBay desde el 2002 con el seudónimo "expertdecisions" he creado esta nueva cuenta personal ya que mi marido se ha jubilado y eBay no permite cambia de la profesional a personal.

which translates to:

Quote:
My husband has been an eBay user since 2002 with the pseudonym "expertdecisions" I created this new personal account since my husband has retired and eBay does not allow you to change from professional to personal.

So, perhaps this Gixen user needs to have a word with his wife about her use of his Gixen account ?
expertdecisons

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:00 am    Post subject: it was my fault. Reply with quote

Aaaahhhh!, It was my fault!. Sad
As a matter of fact, I won the auction with Gixen with the account expertdecisions_compras.

Depending on the computer I use at home, I connect automatically with my old account or the new one from my wife.

So I won the auction in the correct computer, but I lost it in the incorrect computer. So far, so easy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My apologies for wasting your time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.