Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen is bidding with the wrong account.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kenemilyg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:58 pm    Post subject: Gixen is bidding with the wrong account. Reply with quote

I have two eBay account, but I use only one account for bidding as in most cases I want to have the seller combine shipping and therefore bidding with two different account would confuse things.

A couple of days ago I got a message from Given on my primary account, that my secondary account would expire by Nov. 14 if I don't do something about it. So I clicked on the link and I thought I fixed the problem. But, yesterday when I won my bid, I found out that Gixen used my secondary account ID to place the bid (item number 144786329795). I don't know how this happened or how to fix it. If anyone knows how to fix it I'd appreciate the info.

Meanwhile, I had to contact the seller , to see if he is able to combine shipping with a earlier purchase that I made with my primary account ID. I don't even know if he will do that.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You choose which Ebay account you authorise to bid on your behalf in the second section of the Settings page, you must have changed that.

It only takes a few minutes to change it back see:

https://www.gixen.com/blog/ebay-third-party-authorizations/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.