Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

\"Your eBay Authorization has expired\"/Invalid A

View previous topic :: View next topic  
monaco497

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:56 am    Post subject: \"Your eBay Authorization has expired\"/Invalid A Reply with quote

The last 4 items I've attempted to snipe (#374375848248) have not been processed. The error message reads "Invalid Authorization". I just renewed my subscription for 2 years, probably in error since I had a recurring renewal in place. I've now had two charges for PayPal subscriptions, one for my recurring renewal and one for my new 2 year subscription. How do I get a refund for the double charge and more importantly how do I get my snipes to work again?
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your 'Authorization' is not the same thing as your 'subscription '.

The authorisation is administered from the second section of the 'Settings' page and must be renewed at least every 18 months as Ebay expires them after that, please see this blog for more details:

https://www.gixen.com/blog/ebay-third-party-authorizations/

With respect to your over-payment, please email the details direct to Mario at the support address given on the Contact page. Please include your Gixen id and details of the payments as well as an explanation as to how you would like it to be resolved, he's always happy to provide refunds and correspondingly adjust subscription periods in these circumstances.
wally

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:28 am    Post subject: No eBay authorization appearing on Gixen settings page Reply with quote

Hello

The following message appears on Gixen: Your ebay authorization has expired or expires in less than 10 days. Please renew it on the Gixen settings page or your snipes may fail.
Went to settings page but simply no option for authorising?! Where am I meant to authorize if not appearing on settings page?
Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the second section entotled:

'eBay authorization status'

it's still there for me.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 5:22 am    Post subject:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just lost an item because of this. No warning when using the Add to Gixen button on ebay that my authorisation had run out. Haven't seen any emails to warn of impending loss of auth either. Very disappointing.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Just lost an item because of this. No warning when using the Add to Gixen button on ebay that my authorisation had run out. Haven't seen any emails to warn of impending loss of auth either. Very disappointing.

The main interface displays a warning and triggers an email to be sent. I will check if autosnipe extension does the same. It's possible that it doesn't, and if that's the case - my apology.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.