Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Unable to add snipes on iPhone App

View previous topic :: View next topic  
greatmanifester

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:16 am    Post subject: Unable to add snipes on iPhone App Reply with quote

Once in the app and I click on the + sign to add a snipe, it does not give me the option to add the Ebay item number to snipe. Only 2 options that don't work:
1/ click on watchlist. This only shows a few items and refreshing does nothing. Useless option.
2/ search Ebay. When I click and search Ebay and find the item then click on snipe, nothing happens. Useless.
PLEASE ADD an option to snipe by entering the Ebay item number.
Thanks
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New android app is almost finished, it will likely be released this month. iPhone app will follow, but it may take another few months.

Please use the web UI in the meantime.
gr8tins

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:43 pm    Post subject: iPhone app not working Reply with quote

Apparently there is a glitch that crashes the iPhone app right after log in. I'll use the laptop version until the new iPhone app comes out but I hope it's very, very soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.