Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

\"No items imported\" when there are new items in

View previous topic :: View next topic  
operagost

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:37 am    Post subject: \"No items imported\" when there are new items in Reply with quote

I started watching a few items, then clicked "Import WL" as usual and got this every time:

"No items imported. Note that completed and buy-it-now-only watched listings will not get imported."

Checked and my eBay auth is still good for a while. Anyone see this?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have active auctions in your eBay watchlist?

If yes, and they do not import, please email me and include your Gixen username.
bzager

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:55 pm    Post subject: no items imported Reply with quote

I have been unable to import watch items all afternoon
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am investigating this.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:01 pm    Post subject:

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please try again now. It looks like eBay made some changes. It should work again now.
bzager

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:04 pm    Post subject: no items imported Reply with quote

Looks like issue is resolved. Thanks!
jco789

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:56 pm    Post subject: Watch Items not importing Reply with quote

Watch Items not importing
jco789

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Watch Items not importing Reply with quote

jco789 wrote:
Watch Items not importing

Now importing - was on and off all day
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please email me - and include your username and items in your watchlist you expected to get imported. I will check the logs then.
jasper10

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: not importing items 314467748040 Reply with quote

Not importing items. 314467748040
The above item number is on my watch list as well as many others. But none showing.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario is likely to pick this up more quickly if you email him the list of items that don't import from your list, as he requested.

The email address is the one for support provided on the Contact page, as he says always include your Gixen id in all correspondence.
andrewkelley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what it's worth, I am also having this issue, including with an auction that I added to my waitlist this morning. I emailed Mario the details.

Unfortunately, I missed a couple of auctions because of this bug. Sad
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It shouldn't be necessary to miss any auctions as a result of this.

Snipes can always be entered manually by cutting and pasting the auction id from the Ebay site, entering your snipe amount and then pushing the 'Add' button. Personally, I find that a much more efficient method anyway, so I never have any need for the import function.
purpletimbo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:51 am    Post subject: watch list not importing Reply with quote

No items imported. Note that completed and buy-it-now-only watched listings will not get imported.
Had this on and off, but permanent today. all items.
385491421235 one in watch won't import there are a lot, only one showing in Gixen
Canartsales

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:55 am    Post subject: Not adding any newly watched auctions Reply with quote

Having issues again but worse than last week
yesterday and today it won’t add any of my newly watched auctions and I get the message
“No items imported. Note that completed and buy-it-now-only watched listings will not get imported.”
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I contacted eBay over this issue. In the meantime, please use the autosnipe extension or simply copy/paste item ids.

It looks like 5-10% of users are affected by the watchlist import issue.
Roskie2008

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:53 am    Post subject: Watchlist not importing Reply with quote

I'm having the same problem - only one item importing but not the other auction items - tried the app and the website. It's been like this for the last week.
stressreelief1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:29 am    Post subject: Also not able to import my watch list Reply with quote

Mario , I am having the same issue and getting the same message as some of the other guys in the forum . Is the fix currently being done just one user at a time , or can you rectify the issue for all of us ? Thank you , John
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure Mario will fix it for everyone, once he knows what the issue is.

For that he needs to know what Ebay have changed; So he either needs them to inform him or to have examples that he can use to track down the issue from the Gixen side; It looks like Ebay may be rolling out a change incrementally, affecting different users at different times. So unless or until his personal account is included in this he won't be able to find the issue or test any potential fixes since he can't initiate an import from someone else's Ebay account.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not one user at a time, eBay is looking at this, so it may take some time.

In the meantime, you have several choices:

1) Use the autosnipe browser extension
2) Copy / paste item ids
3) If you use a smartphone, install a new iphone / android app (released days ago) that allows you to search ebay auctions and schedule a snipe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.