Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Paid 1 Months, got only a couple of days! Paid for nothing!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:12 am    Post subject: Paid 1 Months, got only a couple of days! Paid for nothing! Reply with quote

I paid the "BUY 1 MONTH OF GIXEN MIRROR SERVICE - $1.50 USD"

The offer was accepted at 22. June. For my understanding it has to last at least to 21. July.

But ot my great relief, gixen doesnt accept any of my items since i tried to fetch an item by 10. July.

Even, if i like to save an item in gixen, not for biddiung, but just for watching the item and give them a zero bid. In the past, there were no problems, watching items with a bid of zero.

This is absolutely disappointing me!! If I am paying a whole month, then Im expecting getting a month!!!
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it actually preventing you adding snipes or is it just warning you that your subscription will run out in less than 10 days time ?
friedenfranz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:12 pm    Post subject: Paid 1 Months, got only a couple of days! Paid for nothing! Reply with quote

Its preventing me adding snipes and it says "Maximum of free snipes reached"
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, please contact Mario direct via email at the support address, given on the Contact page and I'm sure he will be happy to look into it and either justify why it's acting as it is, or put it right for you with compensation for any Mirror subscription for which you are rightfully owed, but have not already received.

Please always provide your Gixen id in all correspondence and either a link to this thread or a short explanation of this issue, as you have provided here.

Last edited by Cupid on Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:53 pm    Post subject:

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please email me, I will fix it for you or issue a refund. With Gixen - refund is never a problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.