Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Mobile app not showing my active/scheduled snipes. Dsktop o

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benishoga

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:52 pm    Post subject: Mobile app not showing my active/scheduled snipes. Dsktop o Reply with quote

Hello,
Anyone else having issues with the mobile app (Android)?
Started about 2-3 hours ago.
Where my active and scheduled apps are normally shown, there is only a black area. I've tried reinstalling the app, changing my password, importing my watchlist, refreshing, purging...etc but still nothing shown,
However, my desktop is working absolutely fine.
I do have about 140 active bids. Is this too many for the mobile app?
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, 140 is quite a lot, is that more than you've ever had before for display in the Android App ?

In any case I'd concentrate your efforts on ensuring that the App is connected to your Gixen account correctly, issues with that are the most likely cause of the sort of behaviour that you are describing, assuming that you have got the App running.

If you can add a snipe using the App does that then appear on the desktop interface ?.. If not there's your problem, but if it does then that would be an indication that this is an issue within the display in the App itself, as you suggest.

.. or are you perhaps saying that the App won't start up at all, or won't even install at all ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.