Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Error -4391 for reauthorization

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevhom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:19 pm    Post subject: Error -4391 for reauthorization Reply with quote

Error -4391 ("Access token is missing in the Authorization HTTP request header.") I am getting this error when I try to reauthorize/link my ebay account.
kevhom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:26 pm    Post subject: Error -4391 for reauthorization Reply with quote

I initially had this error "Error (F): 'Auth token is hard expired'" even though my account is active until 2024.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you give more details as to exactly when in the process this is happening ?

Is it as soon as you are directed towards Ebay, while you are being sent back to Gixen, or at some other point in the process ?
Bzager

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:27 pm    Post subject: token expired Reply with quote

I am unable to add items from watch list to snipe. Getting message that my token has expired. My token should be good until 2024 and I am unable to update it.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:27 pm    Post subject: token expired

Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I understand you are trying to re-authoorise using the second section on the Settings page.

I'm trying to find out where in that process is it failing for you ?

Authorisation can be revoked by Ebay if you change any of your credentials with them, like your password or id.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What interface are you using? A mobile app or web interface? Try using a different web browser. If that doesn't help, please email me and include your username.
kevhom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:40 pm    Post subject: Error -4391 for reauthorization Reply with quote

after clicking link/reauthorize--> takes me to ebay to log-in to my account-->then takes me back to gixen with the "error -4391"
Bzager

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:41 pm    Post subject: expired token Reply with quote

I am on a chromebook. I've used 2 different chromebooks and am unable to import my watchlist on either one. This has never happened
before. I am able to place snipes on items that had previously been imported this afternoon but am unable to import more. id is bzager
bzager

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:44 pm    Post subject: Error (F): 'Auth token is hard expired' Please re-authorize Reply with quote

message when I try to import watchlist:
Error (F): 'Auth token is hard expired'
Please re-authorize your eBay account on the Gixen settings page (1).
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe I found and corrected the issue. Please try again now.
kevhom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:01 pm    Post subject: Error -4391 for reauthorization Reply with quote

Yes, it works now. Thank you for the quick fix!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.