Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

login issues here at Gixen

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jujusarmory

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:27 pm    Post subject: login issues here at Gixen Reply with quote

Please advise?

I can log in here on Gixen from one phone using my credentials, but apparently not from my other phone (using the same credentials).

Both phones are Androids.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm,

That's certainly a puzzle, using exactly the same piece of software on different devices and one working the other not.

I think if it were me I'd keep looking for another difference between them since that isn't really enough for anyone to investigate given that the only way they can try is on yet another Android device, and not using your credentials.

The only line of enquiry I think we can pursue with only this information is, exactly what is the failure that you experience, what error message exactly ? Then at least someone can tell you what check is failing within the system.

Also do you have any other devices available to you that you can log in from, and if so, do those 'work' ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.