Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen mirror service not applied to my account

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fybre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:50 am    Post subject: Gixen mirror service not applied to my account Reply with quote

I paid for gixen mirror and it hasn't been applied to my account. How do I get this sorted out?
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should have a reference to the Gixen id that it was applied to in the acknowledgement that you received.

However, you can also find all the Gixen usernames associated with an email address using this form.

If neither of those options provide you the information you need you'll need to contact Mario direct via email at the support address provided on the Contact page.

Please always include your Gixen id in all correspondence, and also in this case details of the Paypal payment that you made.
jan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:41 am    Post subject: Gixen mirror service not applied to my account Reply with quote

I am having the same problem.
I purchased an annual mirror membership extension (non-recurring) but it is not applied to my account.
The payment timestamp is there in History under Settings,I also received a confirmation email to my email address that I made the purchase, but it doesn't seem to have been applied.

How should this be resolved?
Is it appropriate to mail the support address?
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Gixen mirror service not applied to my account Reply with quote

Quote:
jan wrote:
How should this be resolved?

First, can you explain in more detail in what sense 'it doesn't seem to have been applied' ?.. Is it still prompting you to pay for an upgrade to the Mirror service, or some other indicator ?... because that might be a different issue, that we can sort out here.

Quote:
jan wrote:
Is it appropriate to mail the support address?

Yes, you can always do so if you can't get a resolution here on the forum... but bear in mind that Mario can get quite busy, and it's a busy time of year for all of us.. so it should only be used when absolutely necessary to do so and with the understanding that it may take Mario a while to get through all the various requests that he receives that way.

Last edited by Cupid on Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Gixen mirror service not applied to my account

jan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice and reply.
Quote:
Is it still prompting you to pay for an upgrade to the Mirror service, or some other indicator ?

Yes, it is.
After purchase, I also see the payment information for the upgrade fee,
I will still see the same 20 second count every time you access \"My Snipe\" as in the free version,
and the maximum number of snipes remains the same as in the free version.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
jan wrote:
Yes, it is....

OK, in that case you've reached the threshold where sending an email direct to Mario is indeed your best option.

Please include your Gixen id and the Paypal payment details in your correspondence... hopefully he's not too busy, and he can get to it and sort it out for you soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.