Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

eBay access

View previous topic :: View next topic  
me2v2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:53 am    Post subject: eBay access Reply with quote

Does Gixen work through eBay Canada? I'm up in Canada at the moment. I went into Gixen to change setting. Then I went to my eBay account but under sign-in & security and third-party app access, everything is greyed-out. I called eBay.ca to ask about that. They just said they don't allow 3rd party apps. Is that a difference between eBay.ca and eBay.com? I went to my eBay.com account and it wasn't greyed-out but it wasn't allowing me to update the 18 month permission either. Will Gixen no longer be supported on eBay in the future? Can Gixen still work without eBay approval? Thanks and please let me know, Brian
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All authorizations are done on eBay.com, this is normal, however after you authorize Gixen you can change the target setting on the Gixen settings page to eBay Canada. Canada is 100% supported.

There is no indication that eBay will ban sniping services, and I don't see any reason for them to do that.

Please email me and include the screenshots, and I will look into this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.