Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

AUCTION RESTRICTED: BIDDER HAS UNPAID ITEMS,,, another one

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:03 pm    Post subject: AUCTION RESTRICTED: BIDDER HAS UNPAID ITEMS,,, another one Reply with quote

AUCTION RESTRICTED: BIDDER HAS UNPAID ITEMS, but....
I have NO unpaid items, NO cancellations, NO disputes.
I put a manual bid in today and that went through fine.
Now I suddenly lost 2 items over the past couple of days that both went for less than my snipe
Not happy.. Evil or Very Mad
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's not much that Gixen can do about such responses from Ebay, especially if you don't report the auction numbers that it applies to. It's also impossible for Gixen to prove that there have been no strikes on your account in the past 12 months, only you can do that, in consultation with Ebay direct.

Have you tried asking Ebay Customer Support why their system is rejecting your bids ?

Please be aware that these restrictions generally relate to items that were not paid for, or cancelled by the seller with a reason that is regarded as the buyers responsibility, within the past 12 months.

Sellers can select the option to block bids from Ebay ids, with such strikes registered against their account, on an auction by auction basis.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.