Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

bid failed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rigour

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:43 pm    Post subject: bid failed Reply with quote

\"Your ebay authorization has expired or expires in less than 10 days. Please renew it on the Gixen settings page or your snipes may fail. Your eBay authorization to Gixen has been revoked (). Please renew it on the Gixen settings page or your snipes may fail.\"

As I am a paid subscriber what is the above about? I also lost my last bid when my snipe was way over the winning bid!
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is about the authority that you give Gixen to place bids for you on Ebay and is administered from the second section of the Settings page. This is not something that you pay for but is essential to be set up and Ebay revokes automatically after 18 months, or whenever you change your credentials on their site.

It's not the same thing as your Mirror subscription which you pay for and is administered from the first section of the Settings page.

For more details on how to administer your authorisation please see this blog and/or watch this video.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.