Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Subscription Renewal Failed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
quilpj

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:20 am    Post subject: Subscription Renewal Failed Reply with quote

Given Settings: <Your Gixen mirror subscription is good until Thu, Apr 17, 2025.> Payment received by Gixen on 14 March 2024.
My Snipes: <Your eBay authorization to Gixen has been revoked (). Please renew it on the Gixen settings page or your snipes may fail.>
But I have renewed it and 4 Snipes have since failed, my account needs to be re-authorised.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you aware that your Subscription is a different thing than your Authorisation status ?

The Mirror Subscription is what you pay for and is administered from the first section of the Settings page.

Your Authorisation is the permission that you give Gixen to place bids on your behalf, you don't pay for this but it must be renewed at least once every 18 months as Ebay revoke it after that time, or whenever you change your credentials with them. That is administered from the second section of the Settings page.

This is covered, in more detail, in this blog and this video.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.