Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Pas éligible pour enchérir sur l\' article.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tybichat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:13 am    Post subject: Pas éligible pour enchérir sur l\' article. Reply with quote

Bonjour, lors de mon dernier snipe, le montant que j'ai tapé s'est affiché 10h00 au lieu de 10,00. Au bout du compte, Gixen n'a pas déposé l'enchère et m'a laissé le message suivant : \"Vous n'êtes pas éligible pour enchérir sur cet article\"
Qu'est-ce que ça veut dire ?
Et comment régler ce problème ?
Merci d'avance pour votre réponse
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Not eligible to bid on item.
Hello, during my last snipe, the amount I typed was displayed as 10.00 instead of 10,00. In the end, Gixen did not submit the bid and left me the following message: \"You are not eligible to bid on this item.\"
What does that mean?
And how to solve this problem?
Thank you in advance for your response

Gixen always displays bid amounts with points ('.') and not with commas (',').

The status you have posted indicates that the seller (or Ebay) had restrictions that you did not meet. Things like having a certain amount of feedback, not having any non paying item strikes in the past year, or not having a payment method registered with Ebay can cause this.

Ebay are also restricted by local legislation that restricts then sale of some certain items in some jurisdictions.

What type of item was it, and what was the auction number ?

Generally there isn't any way to avoid such issues other than ensuring your account does not breach the restriction.
tybichat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tout a toujours bien fonctionné. Jusqu'au jour où, alors que je déposais des snipes chez un même vendeur, le dernier s'est affiché en 10h00 au lieu de 10.00, le tableau marquait pourtant \"programmé\". Les 2 premières enchères ont été gagnées mais la dernière enchère s'est terminée sans que Gixen ne dépose son snipe, et j'ai eu le message \\\"Vous n'êtes pas éligible pour enchérir sur cet article.\\\".
Depuis, tous les snipes que je dépose finissent de la même façon. Je ne pense pas qu'il s'agisse de restrictions, car rien n'a changé dans mon compte ebay.
J'ai payé pour Gixen pour un an reconductible et je ne peux plus l'utiliser. C'est rageant !
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Everything has always worked well. Until the day when, while I was placing snipes with the same seller, the last one was displayed at 10:00 instead of 10:00, although the table marked \"scheduled\". The first 2 auctions were won but the last auction ended without Gixen submitting his snipe, and I got the message \\\\\\\" You are not eligible to bid on this item.\\\\\\\".
Since then, all the snipes I submit end the same way. I don't think these are restrictions because nothing has changed in my ebay account.
I paid for Gixen for a renewable year and I can no longer use it. It's infuriating!

Please can you post in English, without any special characters, as I am not certain that the message you are trying to get through is arriving as you intended.

Please also provide example auction numbers of snipes that have failed.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:51 am    Post subject:

tybichat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I said :
Everything has always worked well. Until the day when, while I was placing snipes with the same seller, the last one was displayed at 10h00 instead of 10:00, although the table marked \"scheduled\". The first 2 auctions were won but the last auction ended without Gixen placing his snipe, and I got the message \"You don't You are not eligible to bid on this item.\".
Since then, all the snipe I put down end up the same way. I don't think these are restrictions, because nothing has changed in my ebay account.
I paid for Gixen for a renewable year and I can no longer use it. It's infuriating!
As of now, I don't have any examples of failed snipes to provide you with. Would you like to receive just the article number? That wouldn't give you much guidance.
Currently I am trying to place a bid on item #364798146025
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
tybichat wrote:
Would you like to receive just the article number?

Yes
Quote:
tybichat wrote:
That wouldn't give you much guidance.

It's the only way that others (including Mario) can investigate any further as to why these are failing for you. Mario has much greater access to what goes on behind the scenes than any forum user, like me.
Quote:
tybichat wrote:
Currently I am trying to place a bid on item #364798146025

OK, what status did Gixen give that snipe after the auction had completed, both on the Main and Mirror tabs ?

Do all your prices have an 'h' in them?

As I said previously, prices should be displayed with a '.' not an 'h' or a ',', an 'h' should only ever appear in the 'Time To End' field.

Where, exactly are you receiving the message \\\"You don't You are not eligible to bid on this item.\\\" ... because that isn't proper English, I'd expect either \\\"You are not eligible to bid on this item.\\\" or \\\"You don't have the authority to bid on this item\\\".

Are you using the web interface to set up your snipes after logging in here, or the Gixen Desktop Manager, or the web browser plugin.. or something else ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.