Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

reset username

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2024 3:27 pm    Post subject: reset username Reply with quote

The system won't send me a reset of my username that was forgotten
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In cases where expected messages are not appearing in your Inbox, please first check your Spam folder on your mail system, and then if you still can't find the messages please email Mario direct at the support address given on the Contact tab, with a brief explanation of what you've tried and the outcome you expected but did not receive.
stilhed1

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, I am not receiving a confirmation e-mail when trying to sign up. Maybe SMTP is not working?
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whenever you're not receiving email that you expect from Gixen, it's always best to contact Mario direct at the support address, via the email address that you expect to be receiving them.

That's the only way issues can be investigated and sometimes all this is necessary is to send the email, since it additionally indicates, to your mail provider, that you do expect to receive responses from the Gixen domain.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 2:14 pm    Post subject:

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2024 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please email me and I will provide you with a reset link. Include your username in the email.

It happens too often that Gixen emails are bounced by email providers, despite Gixen never spamming anyone and having all the common anti-spam features (SPF, DKIM). Yahoo and AOL are the worst, gmail seems to be the best. Hotmail is somewhere in the middle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.