Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Issue with subscription

View previous topic :: View next topic  
benio676

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2024 11:34 pm    Post subject: Issue with subscription Reply with quote

Hi all,

I bought the subscription yesterday but, this has not been activated on my account , the information what I can see is: Your Gixen mirror subscription expired on Thu, May 9, 2024. You have 0 mirror chunks remaining.

Can anyone help with it ?
[/img]
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2024 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, if it's failed to be credited to your Gixen account please email Mario direct at the support address given on the Contact page.

Please always include your Gixen id in all correspondence and, in this case, an indication as to when you paid (and the exact amount) might also be useful in tracking down where the issue lies.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2024 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes paypal notifications (to Gixen servers) can be late. This is very rare, usually they arrive within seconds of payment. Please email me and include your username.
Benio676

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2024 11:09 pm    Post subject: No answer Reply with quote

Hi,
I dropped you a message 2 days Ago but I didn't hear from you
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2024 11:09 pm    Post subject: No answer

mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: No answer Reply with quote

Quote:
Hi,
I dropped you a message 2 days Ago but I didn't hear from you

I see a message sent 7 hours ago that I just responded to. My apology for the issue.
mlmauction

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2024 7:11 am    Post subject: Subscription Status Reply with quote

Having issues with error message saying I need to update subscription. I updated and paid for subscription twice, but still getting error. Love the service, but want to be sure my next bid will work.
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2024 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: Subscription Status Reply with quote

When do you receive the
Quote:
mlmauction wrote:
error message
and what is the exact wording ?

With issues related to payments not being reflected in the service available, it is generally best to email the details (including your Gixen id) to Mario direct at the support address provided on the Contact page.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2024 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably need to update your ebay authorization, not your subscription. These are different things. You can update your ebay authorization on the Gixen settings page. This does not cost anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.