Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.


   SearchSearch     

Lifetime Membership

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
StevenJessup
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2025 1:59 pm    Post subject: Lifetime Membership Reply with quote

Hello, I thought I had a lifetime membership. Was that a fever dream? Were they ever offered? I swear I paid $20 years ago ?
Back to top
Cupid



Joined: 09 Aug 2007
Posts: 8287
Location: Bristol, UK

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2025 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it was never a thing.

See:
https://www.gixen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9439

You can still get an ongoing Mirror Subscription from a backlink from a google rated page though.
_________________
Mark
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hannahsolo1
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2026 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes there was, I bought one too, and now they are limiting how many snipes, very scammy IMO
Back to top
Cupid



Joined: 09 Aug 2007
Posts: 8287
Location: Bristol, UK

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hannahsolo1 wrote:
Yes there was, I bought one too, and now they are limiting how many snipes, very scammy IMO


Given the statement given by Mario in the linked thread, I'm going to have to ask you to provide evidence, because without it this statement can be regarded as libellous.
_________________
Mark
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gixen
Advertisements





PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2026 3:11 am    Post subject:

Back to top
mario
Site Admin


Joined: 03 Oct 2006
Posts: 7379

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2026 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never, never, never offered a lifetime membership for purchase. I granted it to some users for different reasons many years ago, but I never sold it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
queenphosgene
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:29 am    Post subject: 2 year mirror subscription Reply with quote

Turns out my 2 year membership has run out, how can I renew this? it said 11.99 USD...can't find it anywhere
Back to top
Cupid



Joined: 09 Aug 2007
Posts: 8287
Location: Bristol, UK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:09 am    Post subject: Re: 2 year mirror subscription Reply with quote

Quote:
queenphosgene wrote
Turns out my 2 year membership has run out, how can I renew this? it said 11.99 USD...can't find it anywhere


All the subscription options are available in the first section of the Settings page which is displayed when you push the Settings button on the MySnipes page. It's there because unlike this forum you do need to be logged in to access it.

It will have been a long time ago that a 2 year non recurring subscription was 11.99 USD, that option is now 24.99 USD... The cheapest option being the yearly recurring at 11.99 USD.

Please note that those on a recurring subscription don't have to pay the higher prices as they come in, that's the fixed yearly price until you choose to cancel it.
_________________
Mark
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.