Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Won...but didn't?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
terpelding

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Won...but didn't? Reply with quote

I posted two snipes yesterday and put them in the same group. I got home last night to find that Gixen bide and said I won the first item and thus cancelled the second. The problem is...I didn't really win the first item...I lost it and the second as well since Gixen didn't bid.

Thoughts?
samhale123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats the item number?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, you were outsniped on the first item, and for some reason Gixen did not detect this afterwards (and thus thought you won the first auction). This is a bug that I will investigate. My apologies again.

Mario.
TErpelding

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Won...but didn't... Reply with quote

mario wrote:
Sorry, you were outsniped on the first item, and for some reason Gixen did not detect this afterwards (and thus thought you won the first auction). This is a bug that I will investigate. My apologies again.

Mario.

Item was 150230866636. No big deal in the end...just some Snap-On tools. But hopefully this will get fixed. Thanks!
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Won...but didn't...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.