Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

"Could not add this item"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mlewissr

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:51 am    Post subject: "Could not add this item" Reply with quote

The last 2 items I've tried to add for bidding have been rejected w/ the msg "Could not add this item" without any other explanation........anyone know what the issue could be?
7145eugene

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: "Could not add this item" Reply with quote

mlewissr wrote:
The last 2 items I've tried to add for bidding have been rejected w/ the msg "Could not add this item" without any other explanation........anyone know what the issue could be?

Same here. I tried two or three things, logged out, restarted, and still will not let me post a bid
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually it is the result of a change that eBay has made to the auction pages.... Please could we have some examples of auctions that can not be added, and could you mention which is the target eBay server that you have set in Gixen.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please give me item numbers - I need them in order to replicate and fix the problem...
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject:

promoted_to_glory

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaargh me too - item number 250418801879 - and this is through my new, trusty Firefox browser Wink

Item in on US ebay, I entered 2 snipes for items on Australian ebay a few minutes ago without a hitch, but the above number have tried 4 times, shut down browser, reopened, logged in again - no good - oh well, only a few mintures left on it, guess I'll just stay online and try the old fashioned manual snipe.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I wonder what went wrong - unfortunately can't see that now because that auction ended already, of course... Please let me know if you see this again and there is at least an hour left so that I can take a look while the auction is still active...
promoted_to_glory

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if it's of any help, but I just submitted an item from the same seller which ends later today, and it went through without a hitch.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's quite possible that ebay was doing some limited testing of the new listing design that should be released this summer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.