Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

changed ebay password need help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kepatches

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:55 am    Post subject: changed ebay password need help Reply with quote

I had to change my ebay password. How do I change it here? Thank You
ALWAYSSNIPING

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing type your ebay username and new password top right where it says log in now. Laughing
Cupid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you got any snipes scheduled at the moment?

If NOT just log in again with your new password as ALWAYSSNIPING just said.

If however you HAVE got snipes scheduled, those are now going to fail when Gixen tries to log in with your old password. Provided that you have not already logged into Gixen with your new password, you should still be able to log in to Gixen with your old password. Then make a note of all your scheduled snipes, then you might as well delete them all as they would fail anyway. Then log out and log in again with your new password.

Once you've done that you can re-schedule all your snipes, they will now be stored with your new password so Gixen will be able to log into eBay to place them for you.
kepatches

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: new password Reply with quote

Thanks so much for your help. I did have snipes scheduled and wondered how that would work. I redid them and now they are scheduled with my new password. I appreciate the help! Very Happy
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: new password

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.