Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

PWCC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manningventures

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:32 pm    Post subject: PWCC Reply with quote

I use gixen to snipe on PWCC listed items (one of the largest sellers of sports card collectibles out there) but PWCC is leaving Ebay to auction on their own website instead. Can you please PLEASE add PWCC as a "snipable" site for gixen?! My best. Nick
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick,

At the moment it's eBay only. This is not an easy task to add a new site, especially if they don't expose some API of a sort. In addition, I don't know of any site other than eBay that has a volume needed to justify the effort.
manningventures

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:18 am    Post subject: PWCC Reply with quote

Mario, thank you for your reply. I have no idea what steps are required to add another site but I had to mention it as both eBay's and PWCC's announcement yesterday of their business relationship ending was a blow to me.

Fellow Gixenators; if you also feel PWCC is worthy in Mario looking into adding, please chime into this Community thread too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.