Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

issue on adding the snipe

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zcbid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:24 pm    Post subject: issue on adding the snipe Reply with quote

I am keeping getting the error below

"This item is not an auction - looks like a fixed price listing. You cannot snipe these."

I got this error on all the items I tried to add, all of which are auctions, not fixed priced.
mistiboxer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:31 pm    Post subject: same thing here~ Reply with quote

i got the same on everything i tried to snipe and they were
NOT fixed price auctions like it said~~274909592254 example
kappajoe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:54 pm    Post subject: Gixen thinks auction listing is buy-it-now Reply with quote

I tried to place snipes tonight on item # 384322279543 & item # 224575029173. They are from different sellers & both are auctions. Gixen gives me an error message each time:
This item is not an auction - looks like a fixed price listing. You cannot snipe these. Could not add this item (224575029173)(1).
kappajoe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:15 pm    Post subject: Gixen thinks auction listing is buy-it-now: SOLVED Reply with quote

Items 224575029173 & 384322279543:

As a further annoyance, both items were deleted from my Gixen watch list after I tried to place my snipes. I had originally imported them with my whole eBay watch list. When I tried to import my eBay WL again, I got the error message:

Error (F): 'Auth token is hard expired'
Please re-authorize your eBay account on the Gixen settings page (1).

However, my Gixen Settings page says:

Your eBay authorization for eBay account g***a2.2 expires on Mon, Dec 5, 2022.

Nonetheless, I went ahead & re-authorized my account with eBay. Then I successfully imported my eBay watchlist. Then I successfully placed snipes on both items.

So, I guess I solved my own problem, at least for now. I thought I should report what I had to do to fix it.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:15 pm    Post subject: Gixen thinks auction listing is buy-it-now: SOLVED

Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This relates to the Ebay issue discussed here.

I guess it is worth renewing your authorisation, if something similar ever happens again, since there is no cost involved in doing that, to see if that does have an influence...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.