Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Gixen mirror in exchange for link: need to change URL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:54 am    Post subject: Gixen mirror in exchange for link: need to change URL Reply with quote

If you are a webmaster of a relevant website, you can link your website to gixen.com

I took up an offer that lets me do that and get Gixen mirror in return.

I cannot leave the link on the URL I placed it. I need place the link on a different website and validate again. How/where do I do that?

I looked in settings, the FAQ, and searched the Forum. Where can I find the information? Is there an FAQ or documentation specific to that somewhere?
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not having the link would, at the next check, result in your Gixen account being downgraded so that you would be back in the position where logging in a few times would bring up the form at which you register your URL for a subscription.

However, I can understand why you wouldn't want to just wait for that process to kick in and downgrade your account as you'd not know exactly when it was going to happen.

So, I'd suggest contacting Mario direct, via email, at the support address provided on the Contact page. Explain the situation and mention which Gixen account it applies to and I'm sure he can make the process of registering a different URL easier for you.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please email me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.