Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Potential Unauthorized Transaction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pixelluis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:47 am    Post subject: Potential Unauthorized Transaction Reply with quote

First time posting here so apologies if I do anything incorrectly.

An unauthorised transaction was made from my Ebay account today on an item I've never looked at while I was away from home. My 2FA procedures were not set off so I don't believe it was an account hack, and the item wasn't paid for so no money was moved.

Gixen is the only service I have connected to Ebay, so was hoping the admin could check the logs for me to see if this was somehow made from my Gixen account. At the very least I'd like to eliminate this as a potential source for when I contact Ebay during working hours tomorrow, incase they ask.

Item Number: 234445775608

Apologies if this was not an issue on your end.

Thanks
Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only person with the access required to the Gixen servers needed to look at other users scheduled snipes is Mario.

He can be contacted directly via email at the support address given on the Contact page.

Is there a completed snipe for this item on your snipes page ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.