Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Additional Export Functionality

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadow21

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:15 am    Post subject: Additional Export Functionality Reply with quote

Hello

Love the Program. I wanted to see if there is a way to Export more data from any auctions to a CSV file. I realize the export is meant to transfer between Gixen accounts however adding the auction Description and final selling price and sales tax would be helpful to manage Inventory that is purchased on Ebay. There was a Chrome Extension that used to do it with over 5000 users but they did not keep up with changes to Ebay. I would be willing to pay more for that functionality and as far as I can see no one else is providing it so hopefully you could add additional subscribers and additional revenue for "premium subscriptions" It would have to be for fixed price auctions as well, It basically would avoid copying and pasting Inventory data into peoples Inventory systems. Thanks for listening,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Suggestions and Ideas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.