Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

\"You are not eligible to bid on this item\" issu

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MkIV007

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 12:22 pm    Post subject: \"You are not eligible to bid on this item\" issu Reply with quote

I got several "You are not eligible to bid on this item" messages and missed a bunch of lots. The thing is if I place bid manually from eBay site, it works for same seller. I am positive what he has a same shipping rules for all his items. What is wrong?
Cupid

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not likely that there's going to be an easy answer to that given that the only way you can get that message is Ebay refusing to accept the bid and returning that status as a reason.

So, as a first step you need to provide some example auction numbers that have snipes that failed with this reason given. Then, if Mario can't find anything extra on the Gixen side of things, he may be able to take it back to Ebay to ask why their systems are not operating consistently between different auctions for the same seller and bidder.

Things that might also be significant to getting an answer are what category the items you were bidding on were in, what value the auctions were at when your bid was being placed, and how often you've purchased items of that type and value before using that Ebay account.
lummluna

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 10:43 am    Post subject: 'you are not eligible to bid on this item' Reply with quote

item number: 384902403830
Wondering why I was not eligible to bid on this item. Pls advise so I know for future reference. Thanks.
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is costume jewellery of this value something that you've purchased before with this Ebay account ?
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 2:56 pm    Post subject:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.