Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

AUCTION RESTRICTED: SHIPPING ADDRESS COUNTRY RESTRICTED

View previous topic :: View next topic  
txtoth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:31 am    Post subject: AUCTION RESTRICTED: SHIPPING ADDRESS COUNTRY RESTRICTED Reply with quote

How do others deal with this issue? If I add a shipping address that isn't restricted to my ebay account will this resolve this issue?
Cupid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what you mean by:

Quote:
txtoth wrote:
a shipping address that isn't restricted to my ebay account

However, people do indeed use forwarding addresses, either of friends, or there are also freight forwarding companies that provide an address, for a fee, and a premium on the cost of delivering it to you in a foreign country.

I would advise setting up separate Ebay accounts for each delivery address that you use, even though that does also mean you need to set up separate Gixen account for each.. otherwise you will forever be changing addresses on Ebay.. and that's not just a pain, it's also very easy to forget to do so at a crucial time and loose out as you have done this time, even though, in theory, you do have a functional work around. Also when you only have one Ebay account there comes a time when you want to bid on two different things in different countries at the same time, which is impossible to mange in that scenario.

N.B. It needs to be your primary shipping address, otherwise Ebay will still throw an error if the seller restricts the auction so as not to ship to that address, even if they would possibly send it to another, secondary address that you already have stored on Ebay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.