Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Renewal period expiry date short of full term 0

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gooden6teen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:11 pm    Post subject: Renewal period expiry date short of full term 0 Reply with quote

My current subscription was set to expire in October of this year and I signed up for a 2 year renewal to avoid the price increase but now my expiry date is showing as August 19, 2024?? Should it not be October 2024??
Cupid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you signed up for a 2 year recurring payment on August 19th 2022 then the next payment should be due on August 19th 2024 and that might be what the display is telling you. That's how Paypal deal with recurring payments, they push the payments out on a regular basis rather than waiting for a request from the provider of the service.

However, if your current subscription was not due to expire until October this year then I agree that your subscription should now be good until October 2024, since subscriptions are supposed to be cumulative... So, if it's not also indicating that, then the current valid period for your subscription would appear to have been incorrectly calculated... Mario can sort those kind of things out if you email him directly at the support address given on the Contact page, explaining the situation and providing your Gixen id.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.