Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Issues with the gixen desktop manager not being up to date

View previous topic :: View next topic  
matthewk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:47 am    Post subject: Issues with the gixen desktop manager not being up to date Reply with quote

Hello!

I want to thank you for this wonderful service. I use both the chrome plug in that puts the gixen button on eBay auctions, which is so amazingly handy, and I also use the desktop manager to watch things.

The desktop manager seems to quite a bit behind reality. I added an auction for guitar strings last night, item number 234812614834. They had not popped up in the desktop manager for hours, I went to bed before they popped up in it. I had still had the auction page still at eBay open and the current high bid is $5.02 on eBay but it is still sitting at 99 cents in the desktop manager.

I have tried going into the settings and playing with the update time from the default to continuous, and 2 seconds and that seems to make no difference. I am running version 2.02 and I downloaded it from the link on the gixen site. Is it me or is the desktop manager having issues?
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GDM does need an update. I will work on it soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.