Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Cannot find my account link

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:41 pm    Post subject: Cannot find my account link Reply with quote

I've run into this before and I can't figure out how to change important account information.

This time I need to change my email address.

Sometimes I want to see what my current subscription is, when it runs out, etc.

Thank you!
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After you log in here, via the web interface, select the Settings button near the top of the page, as per the first couple of images in this blog:

https://www.gixen.com/blog/ebay-third-party-authorizations/

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I'm afraid that the next time I'll be asking again LOL I'm the type of guy who would have gone to liberal arts school, so it's not intuitive to me. I'm so used to my account settings being a main button on the home page or something.

Certainly by now if it was a real issue others would have spoken up, so this is most definitely NOT criticism. Thank you so much for the help! Your service has changed my life - I depend on sniping to pick up deals to flip for my side gig - I would have nowhere near the inventory of profit-upside items without sniping. Thank you again.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL WOWWWW

FOR YEARS I have been meaning to reach out at some frustrations I've had with the site. ALL RESOVED with the options available in the Settings link ALL THIS TIME.

I wonder if there are other users like me who would love to know about the options. To me, account info, options, and settings aren't the same.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:02 pm    Post subject:

Cupid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has always been a design philosophy for the majority of the Gixen site to be accessible to all without having to register an account.

A consequence of that is that options and features that are specific to an account have to only be accessible once you have logged in.

There's no attempt to hide any of these things, it's actually as a result of a very open policy for the whole site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.