Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Mirror List Empty

View previous topic :: View next topic  
delta12lee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:46 am    Post subject: Mirror List Empty Reply with quote

I hope someone can help me. I've just signed up to Gixen (for the first time) and paid for the mirror subscription.

I then added a number of bids.

On the Gixen website I then clicked on "My Snipes". I can see the items that I have entered bids for. However, when I click on "Gixen Mirror - Miami", I expected to see the same items listed. Am I wrong to think this?

How do I make sure the items I wish to bid for are on the mirror site?

Many thanks,

Lee
Cupid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are your items in Groups?

If so, this is what you should expect because Grouped snipes are never Mirrored, due to the mutually exclusive demands of requiring both that you would have to cancel bids across servers and also keep those servers independent of each other.

It's also always been pointed out that items in normal Groups are generally replaceable with one another and therefore the use of the Mirror is a bit less critical for them.

If this is not the issue, please explain further what you are seeing, particularly on the Mirror tab, because it might indicate that your Mirror subscription has not been applied to the Gixen account that you are logged in to,
delta12lee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your reply Cupid,

Yes, my items are in Groups...I guess that explains it.

Thank you!

Lee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.