Username
Password
Login is SSL protected. By clicking on "Log in Now" you agree to gixen.com terms of usage.

SearchSearch     

Given Failures Now Commonplace .......

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prawnographer

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 8:14 am    Post subject: Given Failures Now Commonplace ....... Reply with quote

Thanks so very much Gixen. Your service, including the mirroring which I pay you extra for, has failed yet AGAIN .........

In my Gixen interface it says that I ***WON*** the eBay auction no' 175718124871, but in eBay it shows no bids were made on my account and that the goods were won by another member.

What's the point of paying you anything for this lousy, and completely deceitful, service? I am disgusted.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Gixen to report that you 'Won' it would first have to receive notification back from Ebay that a bid was successfully placed.

So finding that there's not even a bid been placed would be a first on this forum, so certainly not 'Commonplace'.

Have you checked that you are logged into Ebay with the same account that you have authorised Gixen to place bids on ?... That is a much more common occurrence and one that we have revealed via this forum before.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh really... so why are you blocking me from posting an image hosted on IMGR that shows definitely that it isn't me who is lying...

https://imgur.com/a/0HE2pgj
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you please let me know what your ebay username is? You can email me if you don't want to post it here. From what I see, it looks to me that you won this item.
Gixen
Advertisements

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 9:11 am    Post subject:

Cupid

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one has been accused of lying, I simply asked you to check that you were logged in to Ebay with the same id as you authorised Gixen to bid on.

In order to combat spam on this forum, only registered forum accounts are permitted to post URLs, very few users have one of those. I can enable it for you, but unfortunately it doesn't provide any more information than is already present in your opening post.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only have one eBay ID, and the sniped item does not appear in my purchases, and nor does it appear in my bid history. As far as eBay are concerned I did nothing but have it on watch until the bidding ended.

The winning bid is recorded as being one fifth of the value of the snipe that I entered. So I sent a message to the seller letting them know I was still interested and that I had tried to win their auction, inviting them to come back to me in the event it fell through.

They just messaged back to say they've been paid for the item.
Cupid

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, so please can you provide Mario with your Ebay id (via email if you wish, to the address given on the Contact page), because, as I said, this is unique, so will require further investigation, possibly even with Ebay involvement.
mario
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, something doesn't make sense here.

Gixen definitely placed the winning bid for this item. I have all the logs that confirm this. The reason why I asked for your ebay username (please still provide it) is to make sure the correct ebay account is linked to your Gixen account.

What doesn't make sense is that the winner paid for this, if you know nothing about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gixen.com Forum Index -> Support All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

© 2006 - 2023 Gixen.com. Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group.